02 June 2008

Embarrassing Moment #1,400,032:

Discovering that DDR is NOT Dance Dance Revolution, but rather the Korean slang term for masturbation.






Picture me finding this out from my mother-like co-teacher while standing in front of a class of 50 teenage boys laughing their asses off, as I'd just used DDR as a subject for discussion in a classroom game.

Also picture me, smiling like an idiot, asking students if they're good at it when they say that DDR is their favorite thing to do---- for the past month.





This WILL be funny, at some point in my life, I'm sure of it.

Today, however, I wanted to crawl under a rock. Wake me up when my students are middle-aged- I'll be hiding in my laundry room.

1 comment:

dano said...

awesome!

also, your las post reminded me of a Say Anything lyric that goes something like 'i'm doing just fine, me, my car and my guitar.' just without the car. perhaps an umbrella instead.